From the First, Built to Last
Wooden Swing Sets with a Long, Strong History
Since 1975, Woodplay has built a solid reputation for high-quality redwood playsets that perform beautifully, year after year.
Strong, Big, Safe Redwood Playsets—At the Top of Our Game
Strongest Joints. Triple-joint construction and more through-bolts ensure a rock-solid feel for superior safety and structural integrity, which also means less maintenance.
Bigger Beams. We begin with hand-selected, premium timbers that are sawn to be free of "heart center." This promotes stability and reduces warping, twisting, or cracking. We mill our own timbers to be bigger and stronger. Woodplay beams measure up to true construction grade dimensions—we never whittle them down.
Safest. Safest ladder rungs exemplify our commitment to safety from head to toe. Non-slip flat steel safety rungs provide more surface area for sure-footed fun and are easy for little hands to grip. Non-skid coating enhances safety when rain or dew are present.
Long Wear Hardware. Our heavy-duty galvanized hardware is commercial grade for amazing strength and longevity.
Redwood: Strongest for the Longest
Woodplay constructs its playsets almost exclusively (approximately 95 percent) from sustainable redwood. What makes this beautiful wood best for outdoor playsets? It is strong, dimensionally stable, and resistant to both insects and deterioration. And the exceptional strength of the wood we use makes Woodplay structures safe for heavyduty use and kids of all sizes (even Dad). Your Woodplay playset will be enjoyed for years to come.
Best Wooden Swing Sets: For All the Best Reasons
- From the First, Built to LastFrom the First, Built to Last
- The Strength of RedwoodThe Strength of Redwood
- Sustainability in Tune with NatureSustainability in Tune with Nature
- Safety First, First in SafetySafety First, First in Safety
- "No Kidding" Guarantee"No Kidding" Guarantee
- Trusted, Expert InstallationTrusted, Expert Installation
- Level Best & Best AdaptabilityLevel Best & Best Adaptability
- Compare & Be AwareCompare & Be Aware