Over 65 unique swing sets with endless configurations.
As you begin to think about investing in a playset, you will find it helpful to first consider a few questions. Use this checklist to make sure the playset you choose is a good fit for your family.
- How many children (including friends, neighbors and relatives) will use the playset at once?
- What's your budget? Will you start with a smaller swing set that you can add onto later... or do you need a bigger set now to accommodate your family?
- What are the ages of the children who will use it?
- What size is the area where you want to put a swing set, and what is its shape?
- What kind of play does your child enjoy? Physical and high-energy? Imaginative and creative? Both?
How level is the ground?
NOTE: Woodplay playsets feature an adjustable A-frame that can compensate for uneven ground.
Choose a Base Style & Roof.
Our traditional post-and-beam construction accommodates popular accessories beneath the base, including a built-in sandbox or a full-size convertible picnic table which doubles as a sandbox cover.
Wide-angle ladders create roomier play spaces beneath the playset for more active play. Add a tire swing for instance and add flexibility for ladders and other climbing options.
Choose from 7 options – green vinyl, red vinyl, blue vinyl, green & yellow vinyl, red & yellow vinyl, blue & yellow vinyl or wood.
- Green tarp
- Red tarp
- Blue tarp
- Green & Yellow tarp
- Red & Yellow tarp
- Blue & Yellow tarp
- Wooden roof
Choose Size & Combination.
Choose from 3 different deck heights – 5' , 6' , 7' , and 2 different deck sizes – Regular and XL. Then choose one of these popular combinations – or create your own. If you can imagine it, we can build it!
Base Playset with Slide
Add a Swing Beam
Add a Monkey Climber
Add a Skybox
Add a Hurricane Slide
Make It Your Own...Choose Your Options.
Add the features you want and create the ideal playset for your family.